Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.752 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,672 (ARS $8,175) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)