Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.689 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,484 (ARS $7,992) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (25 minutes ago)