Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.202 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨80,772 (ARS $19,221) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)