Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,287 (Mex$ 32,727) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)