Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.838 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,950 (Mex$ 14,578) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)