Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.538 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,857 (Mex$ 14,655) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)