Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,532 (Mex$ 27,940) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)