Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨26,317 (ARS $10,825) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 3 hours ago)