Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,900 (ARS $8,271) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)