Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.192 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨80,730 (ARS $19,257) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)