Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.339 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨24,326 (ARS $10,399) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)