Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.180 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨80,722 (ARS $19,309) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)