Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨418,470 (Php321,211) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (43 minutes ago)