Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,849 (Php67,297) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (41 minutes ago)