Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨450,382 (Php351,854) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)