Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨15,352 (ARS $4,140) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)