Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.334 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 83% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,682 (Php57,495) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)