Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.361 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 84% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,308 (Php58,279) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)