Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,495 (Php58,788) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)