Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,315 (Php55,580) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)