Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.373 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,188 (Php57,654) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)