Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10706 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,620 (CH$454,132) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)