Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,756 (Mex$ 12,367) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)