Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,478 (ARS $23,331) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)