Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,702 (ARS $21,425) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)