Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 40% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,248 (ARS $14,162) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)