Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,275 (2,443TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)