Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,706 (2,452TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)