Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,475 (5,023TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)