Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02097 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (178,823 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)