Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨28,633 (3,544,848 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (4 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)