Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨27,437 (3,457,942 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)