Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,767 (R$ 4,171) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)