Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,716 (R$ 4,392) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (42 minutes ago)