Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.840 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨440,935 ($6,800) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)