Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨440,568 ($6,470) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)