Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,714 ($857) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)