Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.897 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,229 ($889) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)