Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.975 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,516 ($994) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)