Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,451 ($6,753) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)