Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00478 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,467 (Rp 6,994,372) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)