Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,984 (€722) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)