Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,005 (€1,486) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)