Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,949 (€822) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)