Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,099 (€962) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)