Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.740 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,457 (﷼ 569) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)