Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.695 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,780 (﷼ 339) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)