Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.160 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,948 (﷼ 2,503) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)