Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,253 (€837) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)