Cost of living comparison between Saint-Pierre, Reunion and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,017 (€5,898) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)