Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 87% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,427 (€891) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)