Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.107 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 156% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,109 (£1,043) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)