Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨429,093 (£5,320) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)