Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨496,217 (£5,868) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)