Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.840 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨779,243 (£9,185) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)