Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.762 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 160% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,264 (£1,167) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)