Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.358 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 75% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,707 (EC$2,907) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)