Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,698 (₨5,785) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)