Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,436 (₨7,091) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)