Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,180 (¥130,233) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)