Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.212 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,135 (5,565 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)