Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.162 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,357 (6,473 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)