Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.783 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,971 (2,249 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)