Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.305 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,564 (1,582 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)