Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.112 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,173 (1,478 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)