Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.629 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,945 (1,448 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)