Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.565 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,141 (€1,057) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)