Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,495 (€1,017) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)