Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,121 (3,886 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)