Cost of living comparison between Ryazan, Russia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,173 (руб 86,890) in Ryazan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)