Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20372 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,464 (154,447 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)