Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,001 (€888) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)