Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,101 (€963) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)