Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.475 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,350 (1,135 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)