Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.469 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,135 (1,251 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (42 minutes ago)