Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.185 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,335 (NZ$10,276) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)