Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.235 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,281 (NZ$1,499) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)