Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,257 (руб 39,824) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)