Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,697 (руб 38,666) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)