Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,858 (руб 43,131) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)