Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,305 (ARS $25,538) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)