Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 165% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,979 ($1,680) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)