Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 200% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,165 ($1,634) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)