Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨616,709 ($9,418) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)