Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,069 (﷼ 26,767) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)