Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,725 ($668) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)