Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,753 ($758) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)