Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.805 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,044 (ARS $16,769) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)