Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,499 (ARS $16,091) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)