Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.291 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,067 (ARS $3,278) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (27 minutes ago)