Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.507 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,740 (ARS $13,858) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (35 minutes ago)