Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.031 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,105 (ARS $5,235) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)