Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,159 (ARS $20,355) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)