Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.718 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,721 (ARS $9,340) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Warsaw costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)