Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.837 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,586 (R$ 2,449) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)