Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20280 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,768 (171,440 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)