Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨417,785 (R 84,265) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)