Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,555 (R$ 3,253) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)