Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.893 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,337 (R$ 3,194) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)