Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,431 (R$ 2,964) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)