Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.727 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,809 (€877) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)