Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,831 (€953) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)