Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,746 (€1,063) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)