Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,783 (€1,082) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)