Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,833 (€1,045) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)