Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,382 (Mex$ 11,267) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)