Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / ISK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨659,481 (1,089,940 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)