Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,943 (ARS $15,659) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)