Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,205 (€861) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)