Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,620 (€904) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)