Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,513 (€898) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)