Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,414 (R$ 20,813) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)